Thursday, May 12, 2016

Layaway

We did it!  I put the washer and dryer in layaway.

We put $100 down on it. Yesterday I went to the Kmart near us but they were out of stock on the washer. The serviceman called the Austintown store and they have it in stock there. That will actually work out fine for me since I'm there a few times a week anyway. It will be no problem to make the payments there. It might be a little inconvenient to drive there to pick up the washer and dryer but the service man says they will even ship it to the other store for us once it's paid for. So if Bryan can't go pick it up with our trailer then I can have them do that.

Yay! I'm excited finally to have found a way to get a better washer and dryer.  Laughing at myself now because I went to post a picture of the ad, then I realized I already did that Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment