Saturday, August 13, 2016

It's Good to Get Away

I'm helping Trish today by sitting with Chuckie for a while.  She got the opportunity to go to a comic book convention or something and a celebrity she likes is going to be there too.  I'm thrilled that she is getting away and doing something fun for herself.  Life has been so stressful for her this whole year.

Chuckie is usually fine by himself as long as he has something for meals, but today is an all-day outing, so it's nice for him to have some company.  Of course we watched Andy Griffith!  I played on my computer and showed him some pictures of our trip to Washington, D.C. and he was more interested than I've ever seen him.  He actually carried on a conversation with me about the sights there and a friend of his who was in the military.

No comments:

Post a Comment