Tuesday, January 26, 2016

Blowing My Mind

So my friend Trish wants me to help her take care of her mother now that her father has passed away.  She's the primary caregiver and also trying to manage all the rental properties plus get through probate.  It's hard to do all day plus all night.

She wants someone to sleep there and answer if her mother needs anything.
I would dearly love to get out of daycare, but don't know if I should do this.  I never liked caregiving and I wouldn't like midnight turn.   I'd be working for myself so I'd have to take out taxes. And what do I do when she doesn't need me anymore?   I'd just be out of a job.

Good things are:  I'd be helping a friend during a needy time, more open schedule during weekdays, probably a lot less stress than I have now, no actual boss, better pay, less hours, and I could blog during downtime and build that up to take over eventually.

It's so much to consider, I'm overwhelmed.

No comments:

Post a Comment