Wednesday, January 6, 2016

New For Me

  I've been researching blogs for over a year now.  I've followed several blogs and read many more and I've noticed a couple different things about the styles that are used.  When I started my first blog, it was the realization of a lifelong dream and I took it seriously.  It seemed impossible to choose anything but a serious format such as I've seen on many blogs.  I crafted each post with great care, usually taking hours for each one to make sure it was done with excellence.  And it hasn't even gone live yet!
   There is nothing wrong with this approach, of course, and that's how I intend to continue it.  But I found myself yearning for other ways of expression also.   Many blogs I read are much more casual and don't seem to have the rigid guidelines I have imposed upon myself for that first blog. 
   So this blog I want to try another style, more laid back and unstructured, where I can tell about my day and make random comments.  
   It may be a wild ride, but you may have fun if you ride with me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment