Tuesday, March 26, 2024

YouTube Overload

 So much good content on many of these channels! And several more that are just needed wholesome relaxation. But there's only time for so much even if the choices are unfathomably better than network programming! 

I still follow Mike Winger and make it a point to keep up not only with his weekly q&a and occasional topical video, but also keep on pushing through his archive. So much rich Bible study and discipleship training!

When I'm whipped and need to chill out and unwind, I go to the Stewart Family or Travis and Katie or most of Now That We're a Family. Or something history or geography or the British guy.

I also check How to Faith a Life religiously but it's not always something I feel the need of. It doesn't benefit me much to watch journaling tips but the sermon analysis ones are excellent. Both the ones I've seen of Voddie Baucham and Tim Challies were fantastic.

The rest come up on the home page and if the thumbnail appeals to me I might watch it or tag it for later.

It has been amazing to me how many of these podcasters know each other, have been on each other's platforms, share the same sponsors, and believe and teach the same things!

No comments:

Post a Comment