Saturday, June 8, 2024

Flat Tire

So this happened Tuesday.

Driving down the road delivering some smoothies. I'm building on the right was doing construction and had a machine there breaking up concrete on there driveway. I saw a debris in the road but very close to the curb which I avoided. But a few moments later something off with my car. So I got off the road at the next possible moment.





I'm so grateful that I was able to get safely completely off the road and that I was able to catch Bryan before he left for work. Then I contacted the customer and explain what happened and they were very accommodating to wait for there delivery. They could have chosen to cancel the order and have doordash remake and resend it but I wasn't very far away from completing the delivery. I greatly appreciated their graciousness. Then I went and had a plug put in the tire. Bryan swapped it back out with my spare that night.



No comments:

Post a Comment