Friday, January 15, 2016

So Much to Learn

I am making progress in getting my blog going.  Got a handle on domain name, platform, host.  I'm familiar with weebly but the vast consensus is WordPress.  The host is more open to debate.  There are several different ones recommended by the bloggers giving advice.   And I'm new to all of them as well.  On the points they all agree, it is easy to choose, but when they have differing opinions, I don't know what to do!

Sometimes I think my eyes are gonna bug out with all the research I'm doing!  It seems like when one question is answered, it leads to 5 more!

Email subscription?  SEO?  Themes?  Traffic? 

But it's mostly intriguing to me.  Sometimes it's over my head, sometimes boring, often tedious!  I have to trust it will be worth it in the end.

No comments:

Post a Comment