Thursday, February 25, 2016

Another Blog Resource

I found another site with step by step instructions on how to set up a blog.  I am comparing it to the first one I found--christian pf--to see what the differences are.  Half of these terms, I don't even have a grasp on what they are, let alone enough knowledge to decide which brand is best! 

This new site recommends using your name for your domain--which I do not want to do.  She says she does it because it is much more copywrite protected, which makes sense, but it's not the route I want to take.  So I'll have to research copywrite laws a bunch.

The site is      https://amylynnandrews.com/

I like the contents page, most popular list and blog.  I also like how she shows her personality, especially in her videos.  She is quirky, and genuine, and has tons of good advice--not just on the nuts and bolts of blogging, but also just life:  how to keep balanced, organized, and true to yourself.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment