Thursday, February 18, 2016

Ava's Baby Shower

So my friend Angela is having another grandbaby!  This will be her first from Ava, and Ava is so excited.  This is a really busy day because I had a meeting after church and I teach care group tonight, and the shower squeezed in between. 

The shower was huge and Angela was swamped in the kitchen so I didn't get to talk to her very much.  There were a bunch of ladies in there helping. 

Ava has the cutest little baby bump. :)   She's probably one of those ones who the day after the baby is born look like they were never pregnant.

I sat next to a girl who is friends with Ava's sister Angel and who also has kids in the same daycare where I work.  Her son moved up from my class and her daughter has moved into my class.  She didn't know what to think when she saw me.  I wasn't at the right place and I wasn't in the right clothes!  Her face was so funny! 

No comments:

Post a Comment