Saturday, May 21, 2016

Saga of the Pizza

So by the time I got done at the church office last night, it was time for Bryan's lunch break, so I decided to stop and chat with him for a few minutes.  I mentioned that pizza sounded really good for supper, and he jumped right on that bandwagon.  He was even immediately ready to pull cash out of his pocket for it! 

After I got home, I looked online to see what specials there were and saw that they would take an order and cook it to be ready at whatever time you say.  Cool.  So I placed the order to be ready at 11:45 pm.  That way it would be hot for him when he got home from work.

Only when I go to pick it up, the pizza store is all closed up and dark!  What?  Bryan was really upset not to have pizza, and for some reason we ended up getting into a huge fight about it.  We actually haven't had an argument like that in YEARS! 

Then today I had to contact the pizza place and make sure they 1.   hadn't charged us, or 2.   that we got our pizza.  They did make the order, so we finally got our pizza after all.



UPDATE:  I actually did an article about this on christianlifementors.com.

For the long version, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment