Monday, July 4, 2016

The Ox Roast


Went to the Ox Roast in Mesopotamia for the first time in years.  The family has gone camping at pymatuning every July 4 since about 2006.  A time or 2 we drove from there but rarely, since we usually get fully submerged in the camping experience and don't want to leave (or are too lazy!)

So we had a good time going there this year: finding bargains in all the tables and of course eating ox.  :)   Kevin and Missy weren't back from their trip but they were shopping with us too via text!


I was still weak from my hospital stay so I walked really slowly and sat down a lot.  Brought a camp chair to carry around with us for when I got dizzy.  I kept getting separated from the others by randomly sitting whenever the sun got to me.  Joe said he kept on thinking he found me because the shirt I happened to wear is the same shade as dresses that the dozens of Amish who were there wear!

I enjoyed myself very much even though it really tired me out.  I got a few cool little things for my kitchen.  And Joe found a bargain that saved the day the next day.  Read the next blog post to find out how!






!

No comments:

Post a Comment