Sunday, February 7, 2016

A Bug

Bleh!  I have a cold.  :(  Sniffle, aches, sore throat.  Probably from my little guys again.  Yesterday in the eye glasses store, I couldn't stop coughing!  It was embarrassing.  The lady in the doctor side of EyeMart brought me a glass of water  and I kept having to excuse myself in the frame side and go outside.  Then when we came back in an hour to pick them up and do the fitting, I had another bad coughing fit.  Another lady led me to their restroom in the back room where the employees go. 

Been taking extra vitamins for a couple days, so hopefully I'll kick it.  At least I haven't missed any work. I can't afford to lose work.  Leesha went home sick earlier this week.  Can't wait for spring!  but at lease it's not a winter like last winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment